Longman Student CD3.0 for the Computer Based TOEFL Test

Longman Student CD3.0 for the Computer Based TOEFL Test
The Longman Student CD-ROM is an interactive practice tool linked to the book in coverage, but with all different content, no test items or tests are repeated from the book. The Student CD-ROM includes:
* Over 800 practice questions covering all the language skills tested in the TOEFL Test.
* Almost 900 additional questions in section tests and complete tests designed to simulate the computer adaptivity, timing, and scoring of the computer-based test.

* Pop-up explanations for all practice and test items.
* Scoring and record-keeping functions to monitor student progress.



Buy this book from Amazon:
-
Thanks to original uploader:
Download
part 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E6ZQ7L3B

part 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ACQPG7GJ

part 3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E9YPTJDV

part 4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9X44QXAM

Related Posts by Categories :



4 Comments:

article marketing said...

thanks for sharing!

Auckland property manager said...

Strong CD-ROM!Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I've just recently purchased Mt4 Protect and wanted to tell you guys about my experience with it.
I was worried about all the Metatrader Malware out there at the moment as I heard you can get them from downloading Expert Advisors from the internet.
While I don't download decompiled EA's the last thing I want is some hacker getting my account details and draining my forex account as I have built it up into quite a bit of cash. That's why I purchased MT4 protect so it can stop my account from getting attacked. I think the price is well worth the protection I will receive
I got a copy at [url=http://www.mt4protect.com/] www.mt4protect.com [/url] via paypal and my product code was sent to me within 4 hours.
I installed it and its wicked! It works in the system tray and scans my computer in real time to detect any attacks.
The EA optimization tool is so great - you can allocate more memory to your MT4 terminal so your trades get executed faster! There are also heaps of registry tweaks and cleanup features that have tuned up my Windows 2000 computer.
With Trojans and virus attacks hitting Forex traders all the time now I definitely think that MT4 Protect is a worthwhile investment.

muebles burgos said...

Oh my god, there is really much worthwhile data in this post!

Disclaimer:

These Ebooks here are for educational purposes only and SHOULD BE VIEWED ONLY. If you download any files to view them, you are agreeing to delete them within a 24 hour period. Seebooks.blogspot.com does not host any ebook download files, we only link to sites found through web searches.
If you are a copyright owner please contact us and we will happily remove the link. e mail : [sndk02]at[g mailcom]

Seebooks.blogspot.com free ebooks, Audiobooks, toefl, gmat, ielts, TOEFL ebooks, IELTS ebooks, language stuff, english study materials, medicine, economic and business, Grammar, Vocabulary, Dictionaries, rapidshare
Your Ad Here